Pretty straightforward, so give go give 'em some love!
- She Reads Truth is a website and an app that I found a few months ago through the encouragement of a friend because she knew I would like it. It's turned into more than just a blog that I read, now. They have devotion series that I go through that do nothing short of make my heart sing. Right now we're learning more about giving thanks in the circumstances life throws our way. Man, is it a kick in the pants!
- If you don't know who Firework People are and what we do, you should look into us. The encouragement and life that these women speak into my bones is something fierce and inspiring. The blog at Firework People is one that I go to when my heart is low and my spirit is down. They
- I love the diversity the blog at Desiring God brings to my week. I can go read the latest one posted, search for ones specifically from John Piper, or read about a certain topic or theme. Though I don't think blogs can replace the Gospel, I think this blog does well to point the Truth that is found in the Word.
- My sweet friend Bailey Jean writes over at Brave Love. She writes about everything from the latest book she's reading to her adventures at OSU. I love seeing the heart and passion behind all that she does.
- This blog belongs to my beautiful cousin, Kristen. She's married with 3 kids and takes up residence in Ohio. My favorite things to read of hers are the updates on the little ones. Sawyer, Nora, and Kolter are three of the cutest tiny humans you'll ever meet. How lucky am I to have them as family!