I want people to be aware of the choices they're making. I want them to embrace the power they have in those choices, but also the power they don't have.
I found inspiration in a blog post by Jennie Allen where I took away these 6 "pillars of choices" that I firmly believe are 6 of the most important choices we will ever make on a daily basis.
- Choosing to move into the chaos of the everyday.
- Choosing to love the chaos when all we want to do is control it.
- Choosing to worship.
- Choosing to pray when no one sees.
- Choosing to build relationships rather than platforms.
- Choosing to believe the everyday is the best parts and and choosing not to miss it.
So what will we do with these choices we've been given? Will we wrap them in our arms, hide them away, and forget they're even there? Or we will embrace their challenge, force them to be heard, and run into the beautiful truth that we were given the capability to make these choices with the guidance and truth of a Father who loves us? He leads us and desires us to lean into Him. By choosing to do so, we are saying yes to the choices. Yes to the possible pain. But most of all, yes to Him.
So join me on this journey to discover more about these choices and more about the God who gave them to us.